Clemson MTG Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the Magic the Gathering Players in the Upstate of South Carolina

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Friday Night Drafts in Clemson

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mustrdgasnroses

Friday Night Drafts in Clemson Empty
PostSubject: Friday Night Drafts in Clemson   Friday Night Drafts in Clemson EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 9:45 pm

We'll go back to holding drafts again this Friday, April 15th, after last week's hiatus due to Grand Prix: Dallas. As usual, we'll start at 7:30 in the J. Edgar Brown Student Union. Feel free to show up a little early for playtesting.
Back to top Go down
Billy

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Drafts in Clemson   Friday Night Drafts in Clemson EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 12:25 am

I'll be there at 7, but if anyone wants to come early to playtest, I'd be willing to get there at 6:30 or so.

Also Lewis, I'll likely have two friends who I don't think have drafted before but know how to play.
Back to top Go down
mustrdgasnroses

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Drafts in Clemson   Friday Night Drafts in Clemson EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 10:19 pm

Good to hear, good to hear. The more the merrier.
Back to top Go down
bmossma

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Drafts in Clemson   Friday Night Drafts in Clemson EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 3:58 am

Hey these still happening? I'm new to the game, and wanna get in a group of players up here.
Back to top Go down
Billy

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Drafts in Clemson   Friday Night Drafts in Clemson EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:50 am

Yeah, we will still continue these drafts throughout the fall semester.
Back to top Go down
mustrdgasnroses

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Drafts in Clemson   Friday Night Drafts in Clemson EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 6:43 pm

We're taking a week off this week due to the move-in weekend. We'll resume the first Friday of the fall semester, August 26th, at 7:00 p.m. in the J. Edgar Brown building.
Back to top Go down
bmossma

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Drafts in Clemson   Friday Night Drafts in Clemson EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 7:05 pm

Alright awesome! So how do they work? Do I bring my own boosters? Is it M12?
Back to top Go down
Billy

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Drafts in Clemson   Friday Night Drafts in Clemson EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:18 pm

It's M12 now as far as I know. Usually you pay $15 for three packs, and that covers the packs that go into the prize pool as well.
Back to top Go down
David S

PostSubject: drafts   Friday Night Drafts in Clemson EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:50 am

Chris Runs em and we always had a lot of fun (I actually moved away from the area but I definitely encourage anyone and everyone who is interested in MTG to join the forum and post happily). I regret not posting more myself, but I've been busy playtesting a lot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Drafts in Clemson   Friday Night Drafts in Clemson Empty

Back to top Go down

Friday Night Drafts in Clemson
Page 1 of 1