Clemson MTG Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the Magic the Gathering Players in the Upstate of South Carolina

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Playing Against PesterTwin 2.0

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
David S

Playing Against PesterTwin 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Playing Against PesterTwin 2.0   Playing Against PesterTwin 2.0 EmptySat May 14, 2011 1:21 am

So after seeing this deck played out with the Pyromancer's Ascension build..all I can say is it's pretty much auto-lose to any heavy black decks. As long as you remember to hold onto any instant speed removal you can get 2 for 1's on the Exarch when they cast splinter twin. The rest of the deck is usually cantrips and some counterspells. Memoricide works wonders as well. I have seen the deck have some really explosive starts but I'm personally not sure it's really a Tier 1 deck (watch me have to eat my words in a month...) anyone else want to chime in on this one?
Back to top Go down
thatboleggedguy

thatboleggedguy

Playing Against PesterTwin 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing Against PesterTwin 2.0   Playing Against PesterTwin 2.0 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 5:57 pm

http://magic.tcgplayer.com/db/deck_search_result.asp?deck_name=Splinter%20Twin&Format=Type%20II&latestset=NPH

As for the Ascention Combo version, Better main 4 Dismember. One for the Exarch and one for the spellskite.
Back to top Go down

Playing Against PesterTwin 2.0
Page 1 of 1